ode-user mailing list archives

From Lars Ericsson <larslars9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ws-bpel and ode
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:41:43 GMT
Hi Tammo!

I've look at it very fastly, but i think it is the right one....
thanks....

________________________________
From: Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com>
To: user@ode.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:37:35 AM
Subject: Re: ws-bpel and ode

Hi Lars,

if you're using Eclipse, this tutorial could be of interest. It is in
German but has many screenshots, so it should be understandable.

http://www.se.uni-hannover.de/lehre/tutorials/BPEL-ODE-SimpleInvoke.php

Best,
  Tammo

Lars Ericsson wrote:
> Hi ZHAO!
>
> Thanks a lot for your reply.
>
> Yes, the tutorial makes some confiusing, at least for me.
> Yes, you get my question, and i will try with invoke.
>
> to save some time from my side, i'm wonder if you have some example with this kind of
using the another webservice from hello.bpel, i will appreciate.

> B.R
> Lars

answers might be that your question had not been clearly expressed out - at least I don't
know what you mean by the phrase "to use another webservice ... with my hello.bpel". In the
following I'd like to try to guess and answer it.
>     If you mean invoking another web service in/from hello.bpel, you should use <invoke>
activity in hello.bpel;
>     If you want to invoke the service defined in hello.bpel in/from another web service,
you need create a WSDL file for the hello.bpel service and then treat it as normal services.

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de