ode-user mailing list archives

From Pishava <pish...@yahoo.com>
Subject BPEL validation in BEPL Designer 0.4.0
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 07:51:10 GMT
Hello,

I have recently installed BPEL designer 0.4..0 .  I could create BPEL scripts with no problems
but the BPEL validation does not work. Whenever I right click on a BPEL file and select "validation"
from context menu, it shows that there is no error message regardless of what I have written
in the BPEL !!!!

When I  looked carefully at the plug-ins downloaded as a part of BPEL designer, I didn't
see "org.eclipse.bpel.validator x.x.x. jar" ! So I thought it might be the source of the problem
. But I couldn't find "0.4.0" version of  "org.eclipse.bpel.validator" anywhere!
So I tried to build it from source files and then put it in the "plugins" folder of eclipse
and re-started the eclipse. But again no effect! no validation!

I do appreciate any comment in this regard!

regards,
/Shahab
ICT school ,
Royal Institute of Technology