ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Ode in Intalio vs downloaded version
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:28:01 GMT
Sorry, pushed the send button too early....  I meant to say that if you run
both Ode and Intalio side-by-side then you can configure the
"processManagementURI" to point to Ode and inspect variables this way.  The
easiest is probably to deploy Ode on the same appserver under a different
webapp context and make sure the RMI ports used a different.

I'm not sure if the Ode console allows you to inspect variables.  (I haven't
used it enough I guess).

alex