ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Ode in Intalio vs downloaded version
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:24:25 GMT
The Intalio BPMS console should be able to connect to Apache Ode if you
change this configuration,

var/config/console/console-config.xml

    <bean id="consoleConfiguration"
class="com.intalio.bpms.console.config.ConsoleConfiguration"
factory-method="getInstance">
        <property name="statisticsEnabled" value="true"/>
        <property name="deploymentServiceURI" value="
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/DeploymentService"/>
        <property name="processManagementURI"
value="rmi://localhost:2099/jcaServer"/>
    </bean>

The "processManagementURI"