ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Fonden" <christian.fon...@die-rooter.de>
Subject JPA Error on Depoyment of this Process
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:17:49 GMT
Hello Oders,

I currently have trouble deploying the attached process. The process is IMO
an empty synchronous process name EmptyTestProcess, just containing a
receive and a reply activity in a sequence container. The WSDL and
deployment descriptor is attached too.
Whenever I try to deploy the process in a completely new deployed ODE
instance, it crashes with a JPA Error telling me something about duplicate
keys and a DB unique constraint (or primary key). Can anone reproduce this?
I am using a ODE build based on the current trunk source files.

Other processes can be easily deployed, so this cannot be a general issue.

Again, I cannot understand this und would be really happy if someone could
supply some helpful info!

Greets Chris