ode-user mailing list archives

From "ZHAO Wenfeng" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: ws-bpel and ode
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:47:09 GMT
Hello Lars,

	Yes, I have. See the attachments. You can start with the BPEL file. It invokes 2 component
services and returns the data gotten by merging those returned from them like this:
	qProduct(IN x, OUT y, OUT z) :-  jobR1(IN x, OUT y), jobR2(IN x, OUT z)
It is excutable in ODE 2.0. The reason I select version 2.0 rather than 1.0 is simply that
the former has a XPath extension function ode:insert-as-last-into() that enables the dynamic
message creation which is required by me and not required in most usual cases.

	Maybe, you should read the BPEL specifications (the "Primer" document is recommended) to
learn more information about BPEL (rather than ODE)?
    Anyway, further discussion is welcome.

Regards,
Wenfeng

=======On 2009-06-17 at 16:10:28 Lars Ericsson wrote: =======

>Hi ZHAO!
>
>Thanks a lot for your reply.
>
>Yes, the tutorial makes some confiusing, at least for me.
>Yes, you get my question, and i will try with invoke.
>
>to save some time from my side, i'm wonder if you have some example with this kind of
using the another webservice from hello.bpel, i will appreciate.

>B.R
>Lars
>

>________________________________

might be that your question had not been clearly expressed out - at least I don't know what
you mean by the phrase "to use another webservice ... with my hello.bpel". In the following
I'd like to try to guess and answer it.
>    If you mean invoking another web service in/from hello.bpel, you should use <invoke>
activity in hello.bpel;
>    If you want to invoke the service defined in hello.bpel in/from another web service,
you need create a WSDL file for the hello.bpel service and then treat it as normal services.

>    Did I hit it? Further discussion is welcome.
>
>Regards,
>Wenfeng
>=======On 2009-06-16 at 20:12:24 Lars Ericsson wrote: =======
>
>>I have some question about bpel. and ode....
>>is it right email list, or shuld i use another email-list?
>>

>>regards

>ZHAO Wenfeng
>Ph.D. Candidate
>http://www.bupt.edu.cn