ode-user mailing list archives

From "ZHAO Wenfeng" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ws-bpel and ode
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:51:32 GMT
Hello Lars Ericsson,

	The Email-list is surely right for inquiring questions about using ODE. :)
    I've read your question in your previous mail, and I think the reason you got no answers
might be that your question had not been clearly expressed out - at least I don't know what
you mean by the phrase "to use another webservice ... with my hello.bpel". In the following
I'd like to try to guess and answer it.
    If you mean invoking another web service in/from hello.bpel, you should use <invoke>
activity in hello.bpel;
    If you want to invoke the service defined in hello.bpel in/from another web service, you
need create a WSDL file for the hello.bpel service and then treat it as normal services.

    Did I hit it? Further discussion is welcome.

Regards,
Wenfeng
=======On 2009-06-16 at 20:12:24 Lars Ericsson wrote: =======

>I have some question about bpel. and ode....
>is it right email list, or shuld i use another email-list?
>

>regards

ZHAO Wenfeng
Ph.D. Candidate
http://www.bupt.edu.cn