ode-user mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: selectionFailure invoking the BPEL process HELP
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:14:04 GMT
Hi Ricardo,

In xpath /ns1:codServicoFiancas will look for an element with that exact
tag name. However it is possible that the message is using a different
namespace prefix in which case, even if both prefixes resolve to the
same namesapce, the selection will fail. Instead try using
//*[local-name()='codServicoFiancas'] which will only compare the local
part.

Also did you intend to assign the string
"$ActualizarIMIIn.modelo1/ns0:codServicoFinancas" to codServicoFiancas?

Hope this helps.

Bill McCusker