ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE Axis2
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:01:25 GMT
Hi Pascal,

stupid question: What do you want to do? ODE is a BPEL engine. Such BPEL
processes are exposed as Web services and orchestrate other Web services
in order to achieve a more complex (business) goal. ODE takes care of
this. What you're doing is extending the engine's core. Is that really
what you want?

Best,
  Tammo

Pascal Aho wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new in working with ODE. SO first of all I studied how the ODE Management API is
deployed as a web service a startup of ODE. After that I write a small Web service (return
hello with the name it got as input) and try to deploy it in the same way as ManagementService.
Attached you get the files(CHello.java, HelloWebService, Hello.wsdl and the adapted ODEServer)
I wrote. Unfortunatly I got the following error: A service with the CHello name already exits
in the system. You can also see the output of the Tomcat in the ODE_Error.pdf file.

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de