ode-user mailing list archives

From Lars Ericsson <larslars9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ws-bpel and ode
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:10:28 GMT
Hi ZHAO!

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, the tutorial makes some confiusing, at least for me.
Yes, you get my question, and i will try with invoke.

to save some time from my side, i'm wonder if you have some example with this kind of using
the another webservice from hello.bpel, i will appreciate.

B.R
Lars

________________________________
From: ZHAO Wenfeng <zhaowenfeng@gmail.com>
To: "user@ode.apache.org" <user@ode.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:51:32 PM
Subject: Re: ws-bpel and ode

Hello Lars Ericsson,

    The Email-list is surely right for inquiring questions about using ODE. :)
    I've read your question in your previous mail, and I think the reason you got no answers
might be that your question had not been clearly expressed out - at least I don't know what
you mean by the phrase "to use another webservice ... with my hello.bpel". In the following
I'd like to try to guess and answer it.
    If you mean invoking another web service in/from hello.bpel, you should use <invoke>
activity in hello.bpel;
    If you want to invoke the service defined in hello.bpel in/from another web service, you
need create a WSDL file for the hello.bpel service and then treat it as normal services.

    Did I hit it? Further discussion is welcome.

Regards,
Wenfeng
=======On 2009-06-16 at 20:12:24 Lars Ericsson wrote: =======

>I have some question about bpel. and ode....
>is it right email list, or shuld i use another email-list?
>

>regards

ZHAO Wenfeng
Ph.D. Candidate
http://www.bupt.edu.cn