ode-user mailing list archives

From Pishava <pish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Initializing Varibales in BPEL script?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:04:45 GMT
Hello,

 Is it necessary to initialize all variables  defined in BEPL script prior using them in
Service Invocation?
Because my BPEL script throws AssignmentFault exception when a variable is not initialized
prior to mapping to its content to another variables.
There is no problem in intializing all variables, but how  about  the "Input" mesage variable
of the Process itself?!! I can jsut initialize it after "first receive" activity, which creates
BPEL instance. In that case I will lost the "actual" input values for the process.

Any idea, comment?

regards,
/shahab