ode-user mailing list archives

From "Pascal Aho" <P....@gmx.net>
Subject ODE Axis2 web service
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:31:21 GMT
Hi All,

Up to now I still have no solution for the problem I sent one week ago. I would like to enhance
the functionality of ODE with features, which another user can use for their work. Before
trying with complex feature I try a simple hello feature which return Hello with the name
it got as input and deploy it programmatically. The service should be create and deploy the
same like the Instance- and processmanagement services.

Attached you get the files(CHello.java, HelloWebService, Hello.wsdl and the adapted ODEServer)
I wrote. Unfortunatly I got the following error: A service with the CHello name already exits
in the system. You can also see the output of the Tomcat in the ODE_Error.pdf file.

In the Chello.java I write a simple method mhello which return hello plus the name it get
as input.
In the HelloWebService is the logic to create the service from the hello.wsdl file and the
Messagereceiver.

In the init method of the ODEserver I call the enableservice of my HelloWebService.

According to me I should work but I doesn't und I don't know why.

Please, I need urgent help. It is very important for me.

I use ODE source 1.3.2 and Tomcat 6.0.20

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Pascal.

GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss