ode-user mailing list archives

From "Pascal Aho" <P....@gmx.net>
Subject ODE Axis2
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:09:38 GMT
Hi All,

I am new in working with ODE. SO first of all I studied how the ODE Management API is deployed
as a web service a startup of ODE. After that I write a small Web service (return hello with
the name it got as input) and try to deploy it in the same way as ManagementService. Attached
you get the files(CHello.java, HelloWebService, Hello.wsdl and the adapted ODEServer) I wrote.
Unfortunatly I got the following error: A service with the CHello name already exits in the
system. You can also see the output of the Tomcat in the ODE_Error.pdf file.
I use ODE source 1.3.2 and Tomcat 6.0.20

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Pascal.