ode-user mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Endpoint URL Address
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 20:24:39 GMT
Hi Paul,

I suspect 2 potential mistakes. First you might not be using the right
namespace. The alias should point to the namespace of the
SampleService itself. Maybe the documentation sample was misleading.

Second, remember that the syntax is the following:
[nsalias.servicename[.portname].ode.]property (where elements between
brackets are optional)

So when you write:
   ode_ns.SampleOrchestration.SampleService.ode.address=..
it means you want to change the address of the port SampleService of
the service SampleOrchestration.
The corresponding wsdl would look like below. Obviously this does not
match your explanations.

<service name="SampleOrchestration">
    <port name="SampleService"  binding="....">
      <soap:address location="..."/>
    </port>
</service>

So I think what you want to write is:
ode_ns.SampleService.ode.address=....   (the service port is optional)

Note that the service exposed by the BPEL process is never mentioned here.

I hope it helps.

Alexis