ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul.John...@metavante.com
Subject WSDL Endpoint URL Address
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 15:19:21 GMT

Hello all

I have been reading the endpoint reference document in the users guide, but
I have to admit I am not sure how to set this up.  I put the file in the
process/$SERVICENAME folder, but I am not seeing the desired results.  All
I want to do is configure the URL in the executed services.  In ActiveVOS I
was able to do this with a URN setting, but I am not having any success
with ODE.

This is what I have in my broker.endpoint file.
alias.ode_ns=http://ode.apache.org
ode_ns.SampleOrchestration.SampleService.ode.address=http://www.metavante.com

SampleOrchestration is the name of the Orchestration exposed from the BPEL
Engine, and SampleService is the WSDL name for a service consumed by the
BPEL Process.  I want to change the SampleService url to a different
server. (Better for code migration between dev, unit, readiness, prod)

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Paul Johnson
This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message
without making a copy.