ode-user mailing list archives

From <Hong...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject bpel asynchronously call jax-ws web service
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 19:43:27 GMT
Howdy,

We were able to synchronously invoke a jax-ws web service from BPEL, it
was fine.  Now since our task takes long time, we need to invoke the
task (web service) asynchronously.  We are using apache ode BPEL, and
our web service uses sun's reference jax-ws implementation and runs on
Tomcat.  We did google search, and did find information on what to do on
the BPEL side, but so far we were not able to find information on what
should happen on the jax-ws web service side, and how it works.  Has
anybody done something like that before?  I need something concrete,
like the sample code or information on how it works.

Thank you in advance,

Hong