ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Dealing With Namespace-Hostile Web Services
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 20:42:23 GMT
I'd describe the service using standard WSDL 1.1 and use a proxy to
convert the XML to the expected format.

alex

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Craig Riecke <Criecke@cxtec.com> wrote:
> I'm communicating with a vendor who is barely past chiselling XML messages on stone tablets.
 They have a POX service , but refuse to accept any elements with namespace declarations.
 ODE 1.3.2 deals with the POX part well through HTTP binding, but insists on putting namespace
declarations on message parts.  Since <invoke> insists on an input var with message
parts, I can't do tricks like using xs:any or xs:string vars.