ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject Upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 (or 1.3.2) with OpenJPA database
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 06:54:30 GMT
Hello all,

We are going to upgrade all our Ode 1.1 instances to 1.3.2 but still have some problems.

On the upgrade page for 1.1 to 1.2 some queries for the Hibernate database are listed. But
not for OpenJPA ("Note that if you're using the default OpenJPA database schema, no database
modifications are necessary.")
But in the ode_message table the header column is missing. This seems to be a change from
1.1 to 1.2, I'm I right?
When I add that column the processes don't work. Can I do something to fill that column?

Regards,
    René Bos

Pagelink interactives
Telefoon
074-7501269
E-mail
r.bos@pagelink.nl

Sherwood Rangers 29, 7551 KW Hengelo | Postbus 76, 7550 AB Hengelo | Telefoon 074-7501250