ode-user mailing list archives

From Mariusz Brylant <mbryl...@gmail.com>
Subject Deliver JMS event to Apache ODE process instance
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 22:20:35 GMT

Hi

Is there any chance that some of you could please help me figure out how to
properly deliver a JMS event to Apache ODE (Intalio|BPMS) process instance.

This is the actual scenario:

1. Process starts, in fact we start multiple instances of the same BPEL
process
2. Each instance of the process has a human activity (Intalio Tempo task)
and that human activity has a "due by" property that effectively will tell
users which tasks should be completed first.
3. After the processes have been started an event (JMS message) is generated
that should result in changing a "due by" of one of the task on a specific
single instance of the process.

Is there possibly an easy was to do this?

Thanks,
Mario