ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Christian Fonden" <christian.fon...@die-rooter.de>
Subject Exception in Assign after updating the trunk
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 18:51:18 GMT
Hi Oders,

I have updated by SVN Revision of the ODE trunk today. After Re-Deploying a 
BPEL Process that worked before (in Revision 766476 ), now an Assign fails 
with an ode exception listed in the ode log file.

Shall I open a JIRA Issue or am I doing something wrong that is no 
recognized by the ODE after updating?
The BPEL Assign Statement and the ODE Log Entry are attached. Any help?

Greets
Chris

The Assign is as follows:
<bpel:assign validate="no" name="assign status to output">
                 <bpel:copy>
                     <bpel:from
                         $contextQueryTargetVariable/statusMessage
                     </bpel:from>
                     <bpel:to
                         $output/payload/result
                     </bpel:to>
                 </bpel:copy>
             </bpel:assign>
            </bpel:sequence>

This alternate Method does not work either:
<bpel:assign validate="no" name="assign status to output">
                 <bpel:copy>
                     <bpel:from variable="contextQueryTargetVariable">
                         <bpel:query 
queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[c4bTypes:statusMessage]]></bpel:query>
                     </bpel:from>
                     <bpel:to part="payload" variable="output">
                         <bpel:query 
queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[tns:result]]></bpel:query>
                     </bpel:to>
                 </bpel:copy>
             </bpel:assign>
            </bpel:sequence>

The Logfile entry that is produced looks like that:
23000 [ODEServerImpl-1] ERROR org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU  - Method 
"run" in class "org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.ASSIGN" threw an unexpected 
exception.
java.lang.NullPointerException: elem parameter must not be null!
        at org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.findChildByType(DOMUtils.java:776)
        at 
org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.getFirstChildElement(DOMUtils.java:215)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.ASSIGN.evalQuery(ASSIGN.java:295)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:176)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:69)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor60.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at 
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at 
org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:450)
        at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.RuntimeInstanceImpl.execute(RuntimeInstanceImpl.java:690)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:755)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.executeCreateInstance(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:743)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ODEProcess.executeCreateInstance(ODEProcess.java:193)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ODEWSProcess$1.call(ODEWSProcess.java:385)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ODEWSProcess$1.call(ODEWSProcess.java:384)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ODEProcess$ProcessCallable.call(ODEProcess.java:756)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelInstanceWorker.doInstanceWork(BpelInstanceWorker.java:171)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelInstanceWorker.execInCurrentThread(BpelInstanceWorker.java:106)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ODEProcess.doInstanceWork(ODEProcess.java:313)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ODEWSProcess.invokeProcess(ODEWSProcess.java:383)
        at 
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.doInvoke(MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.java:129)



Mime
View raw message