ode-user mailing list archives

From "Naoki Okitsu" <okit...@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
Subject RE: About HelloWorld Process
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 14:55:40 GMT
Hi, Daniel

When I tried deployment,I refered two Tutorials on "Link and Tools" of ODE
site.
I might set two workspaces.....
And when I set development,I tried few version of apache,ode,eclipse.
I saw error of "can not delete folder.Because floder is used by another
App".

I think it better that I set development environment again.
I am going to try "eclipse-SDK-3.4.2-win32.zip" from
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools.
And I will not use below plug-ins.
emf-runtime-2.4.2.zip
GEF-SDK-3.4.2.zip
VE-runtime-1.2.3_jem.zip
wtp-R-3.0.4-20090213193639.zip

I over-wrote plug-in of eclipse-SDK-3.4.2-win32 by these plug-ins.
I think that cause of error is this over-writing.

I didn't especially configure ode/app server.
I run "catalina run" at C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin.