ode-user mailing list archives

From "Naoki Okitsu" <okit...@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
Subject Re: About HelloWorld Process
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 14:56:11 GMT
Hello Daniel

Thank you for replying my question.
I downloaded these zip files and unzip them.
emf-runtime-2.4.2.zip
GEF-SDK-3.4.2.zip
VE-runtime-1.2.3_jem.zip
wtp-R-3.0.4-20090213193639.zip

I copied all files and all directories from below.
wtp-R-3.0.4-20090213193639\eclipse\plugins\*
VE-runtime-1.2.3_jem\eclipse\plugins\*
GEF-SDK-3.4.2\eclipse\plugins\*
emf-runtime-2.4.2\eclipse\plugins\*

And I pasted them to below directory.
C:\eclipse\plugins
This is my eclipse home.

Thanks to your advice,I could see "Web Services>Test with Web Services
Explore" menu.
But I got "HelloWorldReponse result(string)null".
I can't get correct response.

I use below environment.
jdk1.6.0_13
Eclipse SDK Version: 3.4.2
Apache Tomcat Version 6.0.18
Apache ODE 1.3.2

To solve this problem,I am going to remove eclipse folder and install again.
If you knew correct plugins to run Hello World Process,please tell me.
Shoud I use another plugins?

I get many errors message from console like this.
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Could not save bad job; it will be lost:
hqejbhcnphr4acsr0gj8ox
 [3]: {final=true, mexid=hqejbhcnphr4acsr0gj8j9,
pid={http://helloWorld}HelloWorld-7, type=INVOKE_INTERNAL, retry=3}
java.io.IOException:
	at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
	at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.File.createTempFile(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.checkRetry(BpelEngineImpl.java:377
)
	at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java
:336)
	at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java
:373)
	at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.jav
a:337)
	at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.jav
a:336)
	at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleSchedu
ler.java:174)
	at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:
335)
	at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:
332)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | GET MEX property
org.apache.ode.bpel.myRoleSessionId = null