ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bpel Process Instance Resume operation failed (But Response from ode is sucess with classcast exception)
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:58:53 GMT
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Madhavi <madhavi.garlapati@tcs.com> wrote:

>
>  got problem in resuming the suppended bpel instance. The status code is
> successfully changed to "active"  but
>  it also gives the following exception
>

That's pretty strange, this type of error only occurs when there's been a
significant change in the runtime of ODE that renders the serialized state
stored in the DB incompatible with the code running on top of it. Could you
give more details as to how you've got to this error? Did you run different
branches of ODE (like 1.x and trunk) on top of the same database or
something?

Matthieu


>
>
> 09:19:04,453 ERROR [BpelEngineImpl] Scheduled job failed;
> jobDetail={type=RESUME, iid=21273}
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot assign
> instance of org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OAssign$Copy to field
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo.o of type
> org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OActivity in instance of
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.<init>(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:150)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.createRuntimeContext(BpelProcess.java:683)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:383)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:326)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:373)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:337)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:336)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:174)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:335)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:332)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>        at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>        at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot assign instance of
> org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OAssign$Copy to field
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo.o of type
> org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OActivity in instance of
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
>        at
>
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass$FieldReflector.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:1977)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:1157)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1918)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1713)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1912)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1713)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1912)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1713)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1912)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1713)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
>        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.ExecutionQueueImpl$ObjectFrame.readExternal(ExecutionQueueImpl.java:602)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readExternalData(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1711)
>        at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
>        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.ExecutionQueueImpl.read(ExecutionQueueImpl.java:276)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.<init>(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:148)
>        ... 14 more
> 09:19:04,453 ERROR [SimpleScheduler] Error while processing transaction,
> retrying.
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.Scheduler$JobProcessorException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot assign
> instance of org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OAssign$Copy to field
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo.o of type
> org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OActivity in instance of
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:336)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:373)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:337)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:336)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:174)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:335)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:332)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>        at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>        at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot
> assign instance of org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OAssign$Copy to field
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo.o of type
> org.apache.ode.bpel.o.OActivity in instance of
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.<init>(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:150)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.createRuntimeContext(BpelProcess.java:683)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:383)
>        at
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:326)
>        ... 11 more
>
>
> I dont know the reason why it gives this exception after giving success
> response from apache ode.
> Can any one help me out .
> Thanks in advance
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Bpel-Process-Instance-Resume-operation-failed-%28But-Response-from-ode-is-sucess-with-classcast-exception%29-tp22572655p22572655.html
> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message