ode-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL object model
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:06:35 GMT
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 4:00 AM, buddhika chamith <chamibuddhika@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Matthieu,
>
> Sorry for the late feedback. Anyway thanks for the reply. Couldn't get
> started on this until now. I examined usage of the BOM.
>
> InputSource isrc = new InputSource(new ByteArrayInputStream(StreamUtils.read(bpelFile.toURL())));
>
> isrc.setSystemId(bpelFile.getAbsolutePath());
> Process process = BpelObjectFactory.getInstance().parse(isrc,_bpelFile.toURI());
>
> But I now have a problem as to how I should proceed finding the  variables
> in process file starting from the Process object. In the API I couldn't any
> hint as to how this can be done. Is there any other top level object that I
> have to use? Or have I missed some thing obvious?

Nothing top-level, the variables are referenced by each scope. The ones
declared in the top scope will be accessible from
process.processScope.variables. If you want all of them you can either
browse the tree or look for all the scopes in process.children (this guy has
*all* the activities in the process).

Matthieu