ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with flow and extension activities
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:31:28 GMT
As I know, ODE takes an instance lock for executing actions inside a
process. So this looks like something not to overcome easily.

2009/3/24  <Daniel.Stucky@empolis.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> the problem seems not to be related to extension activities only. I did a test invoking
webservices:

>  <flow>
>     <invoke name="sayHi" partnerLink="HelloWorld"
>  portType="hw:HelloWorld" operation="sayHi" inputVariable="hi"
>         outputVariable="response">
>     </invoke>
>
>     <invoke name="sayHo" partnerLink="HelloWorld"
>  portType="hw:HelloWorld" operation="sayHi" inputVariable="ho"
>         outputVariable="response2">
>     </invoke>
>  </flow>
>
>  The two invoke elements are executed in random order. However the second invoke call
is not executed until the first invoke returns. It seems that the same Thread is used to execute
the invoke calls. We use the integrated SimpleScheduler.

--
Rafał Rusin
http://www.touk.pl