ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate / Oracle + Load testing - maximum number of sessions
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 02:26:22 GMT
Hello,
I'm also interested in load testing with Oracle.
It would be great if you could provide some scripts for your load test
with sample process.
Then I could check out some ODE switches and give you some results.

By the way, creating an ODE load tests project would be a very good idea.
I think providing soapui load test with sample process for jbi and
axis2 versions would be the best thing to do now.

--
Rafał Rusin
http://www.touk.pl