ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE thread deadlock avoidance
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:16:34 GMT
On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> wrote:

> How many threads do you need?  How many threads do you have configured?

I think more than I"m currently using ;) And I'm not sure how many are
configured, I guess thats my questions, which properties do I need to set to
configure the available threads? (tomcat is ok as I don't have this problem
with the same BPEL on the same container but on different engines ;)  )
- Cj.