ode-user mailing list archives

From <Daniel.Stu...@empolis.com>
Subject AW: Problem with flow and extension activities
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:20:38 GMT
Hi all,

the problem seems not to be related to extension activities only. I did a test invoking webservices:

<flow>
    <invoke name="sayHi" partnerLink="HelloWorld" portType="hw:HelloWorld" operation="sayHi"
inputVariable="hi"
        outputVariable="response">
    </invoke>

    <invoke name="sayHo" partnerLink="HelloWorld" portType="hw:HelloWorld" operation="sayHi"
inputVariable="ho"
        outputVariable="response2">
    </invoke>
</flow>

The two invoke elements are executed in random order. However the second invoke call is not
executed until the first invoke returns.
It seems that the same Thread is used to execute the invoke calls. We use the integrated SimpleScheduler.

Anyone any ideas whats going wrong here ?

Bye,
Daniel