ode-user mailing list archives

From <Daniel.Stu...@empolis.com>
Subject Problem with flow and extension activities
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:31:49 GMT
Hi all,

in the SMILA project we are using extension activities to execute java
code in BPEL. This works without any problems.

Now I tried to execute two extension activities concurrently within a
<flow> (see attachment). The execution still works, but the extension
activities are not executed concurrently but in sequence. I debugged and
found that the extension activities are executed by the same thread.

We currently use ODE 2.0.

Is there any error on my bpel workflow ? Or is there a ThreadPool that's
size needs to be increased ? Or some other configuration option ?

Thanks for your help!

Bye,
Daniel