ode-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Usage of MockBpelServer
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:17:59 GMT
Hi,

I am using the MockBpelServer to deploy and invoke a process. I was able to
deploy a simple synchronous helloworld process to it. But it seems the
invoke method doesn't return anything as a form of response from the
process.(return type is void). So I changed the method to return the object
taken from the Future class which is returned from calling invoke on
MyRoleMessageExchage. But I donot get any response from the process
invocation in that manner. It time out when I use a time duration for it to
complete. Here is my modified invoke method. Top portion is unchanged from
the original method.

 public Object invoke(QName serviceName, String opName, Element body) throws
Exception {
        try {
           // unchanged
            Future f= mex.invoke(request);
            mex.complete();
            _txManager.commit();
            return f.get(70000, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);
        }catch(TimeoutException e){
            e.printStackTrace();
            throw new Exception();
        }catch (Exception except) {
              _txManager.rollback();
              throw except;
        }
}

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated. Is there a better way to
start the engine, deploy, invoke and get a response from a process using IL
API level interfaces?

Regards,
Chamith