ode-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting debugging support directly via IL API
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:03:17 GMT
Hi,

I want to get the debugging support for processes and instances directly
without going through Axis2 IL. I went through the IL API and also found the
way it has been MockBpelServer to deploy and invoke a process. But I have no
idea how this API can be used to set breakpoints or carryout debugging
functionalities(suspend,resume,step etc.) of running process instances. Can
somebody give me a pointer how this can be achieved? I also noticed
DebuggingContext class missing in the trunk though present in the 1.2 stable
branch.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Chamith Buddhika