ode-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL object model
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:00:14 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

Sorry for the late feedback. Anyway thanks for the reply. Couldn't get
started on this until now. I examined usage of the BOM.

InputSource isrc = new InputSource(new
ByteArrayInputStream(StreamUtils.read(bpelFile.toURL())));
isrc.setSystemId(bpelFile.getAbsolutePath());
Process process = BpelObjectFactory.getInstance().parse(isrc,_bpelFile.toURI());

But I now have a problem as to how I should proceed finding the  variables
in process file starting from the Process object. In the API I couldn't any
hint as to how this can be done. Is there any other top level object that I
have to use? Or have I missed some thing obvious?

Regards,
Buddhika