ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Compensation with in-memory process?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 04:45:55 GMT
I think it should be doable.  File a bug and we'll double-check if the
process is suitable.

alex

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Andi Abes <aabes@progress.com> wrote:

> Is that doable?
>
>
>
> Looking at [1] it states that processes will be restricted in what they
> can do when running in memory... is using compensation activities one of
> the restrictions?
>
> Seems that the same process was working ok when I didn't have the
> in-memory, but when I turned off persistence I got the fun below...
>
>
>
> [1] http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-Inmemoryexecution
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:17
> 6)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:
> 372)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.
> java:326)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.
> java:373)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler
> .java:337)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler
> .java:336)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleSc
> heduler.java:174)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.j
> ava:335)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.j
> ava:332)
>
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
> r.java:650)
>
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> va:675)
>
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error while processing transaction,
> retrying.
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.Scheduler$JobProcessorException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.
> java:336)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.
> java:373)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler
> .java:337)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler
> .java:336)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleSc
> heduler.java:174)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.j
> ava:335)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.j
> ava:332)
>
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
> r.java:650)
>
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> va:675)
>
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:17
> 6)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:
> 372)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.
> java:326)
>
>        ... 11 more
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message