ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Question about handling in-out operations
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:02:19 GMT
I agree we should provide better error reporting for the client... there are
actually different possible causes,
1) operation not currently available
2) operation timed out (meaning, message was picked up but reply didn't
come)
3) process failed during operation
I suggest filing an enhancement request.

alex