ode-user mailing list archives

From Surendar <surend...@7strata.com>
Subject Error while Invoking ServicemixJSR181 service
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:07:00 GMT
Hi all,

I am getting the following error while i try to call the servicemix
jsr181 service from ODE in servicemix

I have created the following components in servicemix

ODE Serviceengine and Http provider  and JMS Consumer in one ServiceAssembly

HttPConsumer and jsr181 SE in one Service assembly

So while iam sending the jms client request iam getting the following error

*ERROR - HttpComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOut[*
  id: ID:127.0.1.1-120333fca4e-5:0
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service: {http://www.7strata.com/rapid/HelloService}HelloServiceProvider
  endpoint: HelloServicePortType
  operation: {http://www.7strata.com/rapid/HelloService}sayHello
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><sayHello
xmlns="http://www.7strata.com/rapid/HelloService">
  <in0>hai india</in0>
</sayHello>
]
*com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]*
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedEOF(StreamScanner.java:661)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.handleEOF(BasicStreamReader.java:2134)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(BasicStreamReader.java:2040)
    at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1069)
    at
javax.xml.stream.util.StreamReaderDelegate.next(StreamReaderDelegate.java:59)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.ExtendedXMLStreamReader.next(ExtendedXMLStreamReader.java:61)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.ExtendedXMLStreamReader.nextTag(ExtendedXMLStreamReader.java:44)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.soap.marshalers.SoapReader.readSoapUsingStax(SoapReader.java:164)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.soap.marshalers.SoapReader.read(SoapReader.java:89)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.soap.marshalers.SoapReader.read(SoapReader.java:76)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ProviderProcessor.process(ProviderProcessor.java:173)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:172)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
ERROR - BpelRuntimeContextImpl         - Invalid response state for mex
hqejbhcnphr451sx10cpak: ASYNC

so what could be the problem, i guess some thing going wrong while
calling servicemixjsr181 service inside the servicemix. it seems me like
normalizedmessage error, so can any one help me in this problem if You
people need i will send me my code in attachment.

with regards

Surendar V