ode-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Luebke <daniel.lue...@inf.uni-hannover.de>
Subject Re: bpelrun
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:09:00 GMT
Dear Chamith,

today we will update the BPELUnit source and binary download on the page
(http://bpelunit.net) und hopefully will offer an Eclipse update site
for making the installation easier. However, you can use BPELUnit from
the command line and Apache Ant and without Eclipse as well.
You should be aware that there are at least three different tools out
there that call themselves BPELUnit, BPEL Unit, and BPEL-Unit.
ActiveState has integrated BPEL Unit into their designer, which to my
knowledge is a simulation tool and not a testing tool. BPELUnit so far
has only the two tutorials that are published on the site, and some
publications that are linked in the bottom section. If you cannot access
them (they are located on ACM, IEEE, and Springer), please drop me a
mail and I can send you some draft versions.
Of course, I will answer any questions you or anyone else on this list
might have.

Regards,
    Daniel