ode-user mailing list archives

From prof_trg <prof.tar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic work flows using ODE
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:44:45 GMT

Hi all, Hi suren_1001,
 I am newbie with ode so can't help you, but I think that the hook concept
in bonita allows this kind of invocation, indeed, hooks may be called at
different moments in the activity lifetime (they are java classes)

I hope ode experts to give us their opinion; if ode supports invocation at
runtime!
I hope to hear from you suren_1001 if you have found out with this issue!
lot of thanks..