ode-user mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE database growing on ServiceMix
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:23:13 GMT

Sounds interesting. Will wait for an official 1.3 JBI release to plug it into
ServiceMix and start using these capabilities.

However, how can we *manually* delete all the data that has been accumulated
up until now?
Is it safe to just delete the
apache-servicemix-3.2.2/data/smx/components/OdeBpelEngine/version_1/jpadb
directory, followed by a restart of the Ode JBI component?

Many thanks!