ode-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL object model
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:00:48 GMT
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:13 AM, buddhika chamith
<chamibuddhika@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently came across the need to parse BPEL files to obtain information
> about process variables. So I searched the internet and found references to
> BOM api. Can anybody enlighten me on the status of it now and where I can
> download the necessary jars?

ODE has its own compiler that relies on a BPEL object model layered on top
of DOM. We've never really packaged it independently but the bpel-compiler
JAR is pretty close to that.

To see how it's used, check the compile(File bpelFile) method in the
following class:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/bpel-compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/compiler/BpelC.java

Cheers,
Matthieu