ode-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correlation routing issue in ODE
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 01:42:53 GMT
Mmmh works for me on the 1.x branch. I've sent those 2 successive messages:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <ns1:openAccount xmlns:ns1="urn:sample:bankAccount:wsdl">
      <First xmlns="">Hello</First>
      <Last xmlns="">Hello</Last>
      <ID xmlns="">123</ID>
    </ns1:openAccount>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <ns1:closeAccount xmlns:ns1="urn:sample:bankAccount:wsdl">
      <number xmlns="">123</number>
    </ns1:closeAccount>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>