ode-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Fwd: [bpel-dev] GSOC project ideas
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:07:31 GMT
It sounds like ODE is very much into fashion this year! From the Eclipse
BPEL designer mailing list:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: buddhika chamith <chamibuddhika@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 3:49 AM
Subject: [bpel-dev] GSOC project ideas
To: bpel-dev@eclipse.org

Hi all,

I am hoping to participate in GSOC 2009 and thinking of project ideas. I am
currently developing an Eclipse plugin based simulation tool for BPEL
processes. Since I am already involved and interested in BPEL I thought it
would be better if I would be able to do something related to BPEL or ODE. I
also thought of a plugin which can monitor ODE runtime and manage the
processes and instances.(deploying,activating etc). I don't know how much
beneficial would this be. Or if there is any other interesting ideas
relating to ODE+BPEL in Eclipse please let me know. If anyone thinks my
earlier idea is worthwhile please give me some feedback so I can possibly
add it to the ideas wiki page.

Best Regards
Chamith Buddhika.