ode-user mailing list archives

From "Gu, Richard" <richard...@sap.com>
Subject Runtime expression evaluation in Bpel
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 02:26:49 GMT

Hello,

I have a question that , is it possible in ODE to evaluate expression
value at runtime? EG, in if condition, you can write <condtion>$age =20
</condition> to judge. But whethe I can hold the expresstion in to
another variable and execute it at runtime? Like: if we have $condition
=  "$age=20", then we can have sth like: <condition> eval($condition)
</condition>?

Can we achieve that in BPEL?

Thanks.
Best wishes & god bless.

Richard Gu (Gu Jing)
Business Process Renovation (BPR), Office of CTO.

SAP Labs China
Shanghai Pudong Software Park, 1001 Chenhui Road
Shanghai 201203, China
Telephone: +86 21-61083384

mailto:richard.gu@sap.com