ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ford, Mark" <mark.f...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Failed to start database
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:59:31 GMT
I'm trying to get ODE 2.0 running on servicemix 3.3 and I keep getting the error Failed to
start database. I've tried building from the source as well as downloading the last stable
build. I have no problems with ODE 1.2. I'm using the embedded db and haven't changed any
settings within ODE.

The exceptions are the same from a clean source build or snapshot deployment. Exceptions are
below:

javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: Unable to obtain physical connection to jdbc:derby:/Developer/Applications/apache-servicemix-3.3/data/smx/components/OdeBpelEngine/version_1/jpadb

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database '/Developer/Applications/apache-servicemix-3.3/data/smx/components/OdeBpelEngine/version_1/jpadb',
see the next exception for details.

WARN  - JdbcDelegate                   - Unable to determine database dialect

The line "see the next exception for details" doesn't lead to anything interesting. Any ideas?

--
Mark Ford
MIT Lincoln Laboratory