ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ford, Mark" <mark.f...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: BPEL assignment question
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:33:29 GMT
I went through this exercise a week or so ago and wasn't able to get Xquery working off of
the 2.0 trunk (Build 87). I don't know when Xquery support was added, but I'm reasonably sure
that you have to use the 2.0 trunk.

Don't start with your own simple process. Instead, look at the Xquery test cases that ODE
has and see if you can get those to run. If you can, then follow those examples. I couldn't
get them to work but I haven't followed up with the latest build or filed a bug report. The
errors I had were on deployment - some bogus message about an attempt to reference an undeclared
variable.

Here's the link I got last time I asked:

http://tinyurl.com/aj6d7d