ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to start database
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:58:22 GMT
Please copy derby-10.4.1.3.jar to servicemix-dir/lib and remove older one.
Alternatively you can add DERBY deps in Buildfile (jbi package
section) and do rebuild. I think it should be added, just like in
axis-war distribution.

Regards,

2009/2/12 Ford, Mark <mark.ford@ll.mit.edu>:
> I'm trying to get ODE 2.0 running on servicemix 3.3 and I keep getting the error Failed
to start database. I've tried building from the source as well as downloading the last stable
build. I have no problems with ODE 1.2. I'm using the embedded db and haven't changed any
settings within ODE.

> The exceptions are the same from a clean source build or snapshot deployment. Exceptions
are below:

> javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: Unable to obtain physical connection
to jdbc:derby:/Developer/Applications/apache-servicemix-3.3/data/smx/components/OdeBpelEngine/version_1/jpadb

> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database '/Developer/Applications/apache-servicemix-3.3/data/smx/components/OdeBpelEngine/version_1/jpadb',
see the next exception for details.

--
RafaƂ Rusin
www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin