ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate DAO + OnEvent + Correlation error
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:30:12 GMT
I forgot to add that in attached process, there is a commented out
similar statement, using flow and receive. This exception didn't
appear while it was used, so I think it's related to correlated
OnEvent statement and its cleanup. When a process goes out of it and
enters any correlated receive or another correlated OnEvent, this
exception occurs.

--
Rafał Rusin
www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin