ode-user mailing list archives

From Akshay Dev Vankhede <akshay.sys...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues with operation "suspend" on running process Instance
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:37:22 GMT
I modified the HelloWorld example and added a few 5 second waits in order to
allow process to
run for long time. After invoking the service, I checked the logs and found
that a new process
instance is created and being executed. Immediately after that I fired a
"suspend" using
InstanceManagement service on the same iid. It threw an exception stating:

Process "null" does not exist.

ListAllInstances also lists COMPLETED processes only, what about active
processes as well?

How can I suspend a long running process instance? Does it require
adding/modifying source
code?

--
Regards,