ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <douglas.s.jack...@siemens.com>
Subject securing outbound messages
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:07:16 GMT
Hi!
I am investigating security on outgoing messages from ode.  Is there a way to enable Rampart
or some other processing on outgoing messages?

As an alternative I was thinking of creating a Java XPATH extension that would use wss4j to
create a WS-Security compatible element based on the credentials stored in the BPEL process
that I could pass out via a header element in the WSDL to the targeted service.

However, this would not allow for things like encryption.

-Doug.