ode-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking a BPEL process programmatically
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:57:03 GMT
Hi,

Yes I can do that. But wouldn't it require a client specific to the service?
Well actually what I want is a generic client or some sort of generic Java
API to invoke the process as described in
http://otndnld.oracle.co.jp/document/products/as10g/1012/doc_v3/integrate.1012/B14448-01/html/invoke.htmfor
ORACLE Bpel Process Manager.

Regards,
Chamith.