ode-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bpel-dev] GSOC project ideas
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:55:06 GMT
Hi all,

Happy to see that my mail to the bpel-dev has been forwarded to the ODE
list. Since now my mail has been forwarded to this list I may enquire any
ODE specific project ideas as well. I didn't put the earlier mail to this
list since I was not sure whether it was relevant to this list.

Regards,
Chamith Buddhika